Thank you for your interest in contributing to the Coaches Corner newsletters. Below is an outline for submitting your article.
- Your article should be between 350 - 650 words.
- Include a photo of yourself for the 'About the Author' section. Your photo should show your face clearly.
- Include a short bio (approx. 120 words).
- Attach a link to your Twitter account or a link you'd like our readers to follow.
- Include any other supporting photos that you'd like to use with the article. If none are submitted, photos will be chosen for you.
- Please double check your article for formatting, grammatical, and spelling errors.
Please email your article to Eshana Young-Pierre at: Graphics@Fatbars.com
Please include this subject line: Coaches Corner Article
Looking for ideas on what to write about? Here are some requests from our readers:
- Workout Routines
- If your school has Williams Strength equipment or any Tsunami Bar products, your article can touch on how to use the equipment
- Creating/implementing successful athletic programs
- Exercises that protect the body from injury
- Coaching "Cues": What you tell your athletes to correct technique mistakes
- Readers enjoy when articles contain lists (e.g. 'Top 5 ways to…')
- Readers enjoy 'How To:' articles
- Including a video(s) that supports your article is HIGHLY recommended
- Attach worksheets that coaches can use in the weight room (Format options include: Word, Excel, or PDF)
- Build trust with our readers, not by boasting on your accolades, but by building credibility through the informative content you provide.
- Lastly, ask yourself, "Will the reader find the information in my article useful?"